Young Leaders Forum
Tel. ++ 49 / 40 / 35 75 59-52
After a successful first Young Leaders Forum in 2014, the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce and OAV German Asia-Pacific Business Association invite again young leaders from Europe and China to participate in the second Young Leaders Forum during the "Hamburg Summit: China meets Europe" 2016.
The Young Leaders Forum brings together exceptional personalities from business, politics, academics and societal organisations to discuss current topics of Sino-European relations.
The Young Leaders will have the opportunity to exchange ideas with high-ranking speakers from the “Hamburg Summit” in an exclusive program the day before the “Hamburg Summit”. The Young Leaders will have full and free access to the overall program of the seventh “Hamburg Summit”.
The objective of the Young Leaders Forum is for the participants to have the opportunity to establish a network with distinguished individuals and to enhance their understanding of Sino-European relations. Also, the “Hamburg Summit” will be enriched through different perspectives coming from a new generation of leaders.
The application process for the Young Leaders Forum 2016 is already closed.
Following evaluation criteria were applied in the application process:
- Young Leaders have a proven track record of excelling in their respective field.
- Young Leaders possess the ability and talent to increase the impact of their career beyond the status quo.
- Young Leaders have achieved a lasting impact in the organizations they served by inspiring and motivating their peers.
- Young Leaders have international working experience and an international network, preferably with a focus on Sino-European relations.
- Young Leaders have a positive impact on the economy, environment and social standards of societies they operate in.
For more information on the Young Leaders Forum, please contact:
OAV German Asia-Pacific Business Association
Mrs. Özgül Orhan
Tel: + 49-40/ 35 75 59-52
The second Young Leaders Forum 2016 is organized by the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with OAV German Asia-Pacific Business Association.